Knowledge is Power (KiP): As a Disaster Preparedness Instructor since 1996, I’ve been researching and working for the last thirty plus years with both man-made and natural disasters and their affects during and after the disasters. Being retired military (Medical) and have worked numerous humanitarian and natural disaster relief missions all around the world, I have seen firsthand on many occasions the extreme pain, suffering and hardships that the survivors go through in the aftermath of such disaster as earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, etc.
With a drastic change in daily lives and lifestyle very near, it is not surprising that the majority of the masses here in the U.S. still have their heads in the sand at what is really going on the here in the U.S. and around the world. So many people all across America now have become very arrogant, complacent and narcissus that are wrapped up in their own lives and totally blind and/or in total denial to what is actually going on all around them, both in the political and natural worlds. Unfortunately, the “American Dream” that built this great country has been replaced with arrogance, complacency, consumerism, corruption, denial, development, greed, materialism, narcissism and waste.
With both our political climate still getting worse and natural disasters increasing both in frequency and intensity, folks all across the U.S. have become very gullible or downright ignorant and hoping all this negativity will all just go away. The majority of the people here in the U.S. are still in downright DENIAL of what is really going on. These are all the folks that will be the last to know, see, or realize what is actually happening.
With all the very bad things happening all around the world in other countries like Fire bombings, Food riots, Government protest, Martial Law, Mass civil unrest, Mass killings, Terrorist attacks, etc., most folks here in the U.S. believe all those “Bad Things” would “NEVER EVER” happen here in America. Well, not only are they wrong, but they are very wrong. It is only a matter of a very short time until all those very bad things start happening here on American soil. And when they start to happen here in the largest cities, most folks will still be in denial, saying it’s only temporary. And by the time it starts happening in their home towns, it will be too late. These folks have procrastinated to the point of no return. Very little to no food or water will be left in the stores within 72 hours. Mass panic will engulf the majority of the public. Riot and looting gangs will form to take what they want and fight the police that try to stop them.
These people who do not prepare will be the majority of participants in these panicky looting gangs that within seventy-two hours, they will revert back to their animal instincts. These types of people include people that are Arrogant, Blind, Complacent, In Denial, Gullible and Narcissist.
So many of the American people want and expect free services from our government that they are willing to give up their freedoms and liberties for security and bondage. And with the current political win in the recent election, it is only a matter of a very short time until our American way of life comes to a very tragic end, the end of the United States of America as we know it.
With my daily research and with the current political climate here in the U.S. and the financial climate around the world getting worse, reports are surfacing that within the next several months, we will have a major financial crisis far worse than that of Black Friday back on 29 October 1929. Along with this, I have found the following happening by the end of this year:
With upcoming Man-Made Disasters, you can expect an Economic Collapse resulting in Hyperinflation, resulting in Massive Civil Disorder and Crime Waves all across the U.S., resulting in Martial Law, Gun confiscation and a Foreign Troop / U.N. Invasion resulting in another Civil War / Revolution. Along with all this, there is a strong possibility of both an EMP attack against the US and a false flag operation related to UFO’s/ET invasion.
With upcoming Natural Disasters that are increasing in both frequency and intensity worldwide, you can expect Massive Solar Storms with Solar Flares (CME), a combination of a Magnetic and Physical Pole Shift with winds in excess of 300+ MPH with massive worldwide Tsunamis that can easily reach in excess of 1000 feet and massive Earthquakes in excess of 10.0 in magnitude along with massive worldwide Volcanic Eruptions. There will also be multiple Asteroid, Comet or Meteor impacts and massive worldwide Heat Wave with temps reaching in excess of 120 degrees. All resulting from the massive CME’s and a large passing space body.
These disasters will be the end of the United States as we know it. And both of these types of disasters will also kill BILLIONS worldwide. To survive the horrors that will happen in a TEOTWAWKI aftermath, it is crucial for people to prepare and come together in groups to survive. There is always safety and strength in numbers. The people who do not prepare and move to a safer location will die a very gruesome and horrible death.
And on top of all this, our government still wants to take all the guns away so every law abiding citizen cannot defend themselves against tyranny. Just in the 20th century alone, over 170 MILLION men, women and children have been slaughtered by their own governments when they took the peoples guns away so they could not protect themselves. There is a very long and bloody history over the last 125 years of world governments suppressing, enslaving and slaughtering or committed genocide on their own defenseless civilian population.
- In 1886, Leopold II of Belgium disarmed the citizens of the Congo and between 1886 and 1908 murdered over 8 million local native men, women and children.
- In 1899, the United States disarmed the citizens of the occupied Philippines and between 1899 and 1913 murdered 1.6 million Filipino men, women and children.
- In 1911, Ismail Enver of Turkey disarmed his citizens and between 1915 and 1922 murdered over 1.2 million Armenians, 830,000 Greeks and 500,000 Assyrians.
- In 1929, Joseph Stalin of the USSR disarmed his citizens and between 1929 and 1953 murdered over 20 million Soviet men, women and children.
- In 1934, Benito Mussolini of Italy disarmed the citizens of occupied Ethiopia, Libya and Yugoslavia and between 1934 and 1944 murdered over 300,000 men, women and children.
- In 1937, Fumimaro Konoe of Japan disarmed the citizens of occupied China and between 1937 and 1939 murdered over 500,000 Chinese men, women and children.
- In 1938, Adolf Hitler of Germany disarmed his citizens and between 1939 and 1945 murdered over 20 million Jews, Germans and Russian men, women and children. This does not include the millions more of men, women and children slaughtered in occupied countries during World War II.
- During World War II, Hideki Tojo of Japan disarmed the citizens of occupied countries and between 1940 and 1945 murdered over 5 million men, women and children.
- In 1945 after World War II, Josip Tito of Yugoslavia disarmed his citizens and between 1945 and 1987 murdered over 570,000 men, women and children.
- In 1948, Kim Il Sung of North Korea disarmed his citizens and between 1948 and 1994 murdered over 1.6 million men, women and children.
- In 1949, Mao Ze-Dong of China disarmed his citizens and between 1948 and 1976 murdered over 75 million Chinese and Tibetan men, women and children.
- In 1964, Guatemala disarmed its citizens and between 1964 and 1981 they murdered over 100,000 Mayan men, women and children.
- In 1965, Mobutu Seko of Zaire disarmed his citizens and between 1965 and 1997 murdered over 1 million men, women and children.
- In 1967, Yakubu Gowon of Biafra disarmed his citizens and between 1967 and 1970 murdered over 1 million men, women and children.
- In 1970, Idi Amin of Uganda disarmed his citizens and between 1969 and 1979 murdered over 300,000 Christian men, women and children.
- In 1974, Pol Pot of the Khmer Rouge, Cambodia disarmed his citizens and between 1975 and 1979 murdered over 2 million men, women and children.
- In 1975, Mengistu Mariam of Ethiopia disarmed his citizens and between 1975 and 1978 murdered over 1.5 million men, women and children.
- Also in 1975, Jonas Savimbi of Angola disarmed his citizens and between 1975 and 2002 murdered over 400,000 men, women and children.
- In 1979, Leonid Brezhnev of the USSR disarmed the citizens of occupied Afghanistan and between 1979 and 1982 murdered over 900,000 men, women and children.
- In 1980, Saddam Hussein of Iran disarmed his citizens and between 1980 and 1990 murdered over 600,000 Iranian and Kurdish men, women and children.
- In 1986, Mullah Omar of the Taliban in Afghanistan disarmed fellow tribesman and between 1986 and 2001 murdered over 400,000 Afghan men, women and children.
- In 1989, Charles Taylor of Liberia disarmed his civilians and between 1989 and 1996 murdered over 220,000 Liberian men, women and children.
- And in 1994, Jean Kambanda of Rwanda disarmed his civilians and in one year murdered over 800,000 men, women and children.
And now in the 21st century, millions more worldwide continue to be murdered because they are disarmed or they do not have the right to defend themselves, either against burglars and home invasions to their own suppressive governments. Australia, Canada and England have all disarmed their citizens and they still don’t know why their crime rate and murder rate has skyrocketed. It is only a matter of time until they try to do this here in the United States. This will only result in a second Civil War / Revolution with millions more dying?
I will die on my feet before I will live on my knees.
George Washington at Valley Forge
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed
from time to time
with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.”
“Is life so dear or peace so sweet
as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?
Forbid it, Almighty God!
I know not what course others may take,
but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”
A well regulated militia,
being necessary to the security of a free state,
the right of the people to keep and bear arms
shall not be infringed.
The 2nd Amendment – 15 December 1791
“They who can give up
to obtain little temporary safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”.
Prepare now for the upcoming disasters before it is too late or face the consequences when the time comes.