- *2 cups eFoodsDirect Chocolate Pudding (prepare according to pkg directions)
- 1/4-cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3 large eggs –yolks only
- 1 bar bittersweet chocolate-chopped
- 1-teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium bananas-ripe-sliced
- 35 chocolate chip cookies-crumbled
Need: parfait glasses. Combine sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan and whisk in milk until well blended, and then add the egg yolks. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil, whisking to keep milk from sticking to pan thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in chocolate until melted and smooth, then stir in vanilla. Pour into a small metal bowl; cover surface of pudding directly with plastic wrap (to keep skin from forming). Refrigerate 1.5 hours. Layering: Use parfait glasses and alternate bananas, chocolate pudding and cookies. Top with a dollop of whip cream.
Cooking Time: 90 minutes; Makes 4 servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!