- *2 cups eFoodsDirect Chocolate Pudding (prepare according to pkg directions)
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bar dark chocolate-break into pieces
- 1-teaspoon vanilla extract
- Garnish: whip cream and ground cinnamon
Combine milk, sugar, and cornstarch, cocoa and salt in a medium saucepan to blend. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir often with a whisk. Boil and continue to whisk until it thickens. Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate and vanilla until chocolate melts and mixture is well blended. Scrape into a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap directly on top of pudding. Refrigerate 2-3 hours. Serve in small cups. Top with whip cream and sprinkled cinnamon.
Cooking Time: 2-3 hours ; Makes 4 servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!