- 1 pkg eFoods Direct Hot Chocolate (prepare according to directions)
- 1 quart half & half
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1-teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Garnish: whipped cream and ground cinnamon
*eFoods Direct Hot Chocolate is found in their Drink Case
Use a 13 x 9” baking pan and eight 8oz glass mugs. Mix half & half, hot chocolate, pudding mix and cinnamon in a large bowl 2 minutes. Pour into baking pan; cover and freeze at least 2-3 hours, or until frozen hard.
Approximately 20 minutes before serving: Beat whipping cream, sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form when beaters are lifted. Freeze until ready to use.
Place mugs in the freezer. Remove mixture from freezer; thaw at room temperature until it can be cut into large cubes about 10-15 minutes. Place in food processor; pulse until smooth, scraping down sides occasionally. Divide among chilled mugs. Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
Cooking Time: 3.5 hours; Makes 8 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!