- 1 cup eFoods Direct Strawberries (prepare according to directions)
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup raspberry preserves
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 13 x 9” pan with spray.
Place all ingredients into a large bowl. Stir, and beat mixture until smooth.
Spoon the batter into a lightly greased 9×13 baking pan. Bake the brownies for 25-30 minutes, or until they’re just barely beginning to pull away from the sides of the pan. Remove from oven and cool before cutting. Add raspberry preserves on top.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes; Makes 12 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!