- 2 cups eFoods Direct Cheesy Chicken Rice (prepare according to pkg. directions)
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken & Broccoli Soup
- 1-cup water
- 3/4 cup uncooked white rice
- 1-cup chopped-cooked bacon
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix soup, water, cheesy chicken rice and pepper in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with chicken. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover. Bake for 45 minutes until rice is tender and juices from chicken run clear.
Cooking Time: 50 minutes; Makes 4 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!