- 3 cups eFoods Direct Cheesy Chicken Rice (prepare according to pkg. directions)
- 1 Tbsp. Canola oil
- 2 cups cooked-boneless chicken-diced
- 1 cup fresh broccoli-chopped
- 1 cup fresh carrots-chopped
- 1-cup red peppers-chopped
- 15 oz chicken broth
- 1 cup Italian Dressing
Prepare Cheesy chicken rice. In a separate pan add broccoli, carrots, red peppers; cook and stir for 5 minutes. Stir in broth. Bring to boil.
Add in rice and dressing; cover. Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 min. or until liquid is absorbed and chicken is cooked through. Serve with salad and fresh bread.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes; Makes 4 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!