- eFoodsDirect Chili & Dumplings (use chili only)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 cup onion-chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian dry bread crumbs
- 1/4-cup milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups eFoods Direct Chili & Dumplings (use dumpling mix only)
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 10 oz can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup. water
- 1/3 cup. sour cream
- 1 bag frozen stew vegetables (potatoes & carrots, etc.)
Combine meatballs ingredients. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Brown in a Dutch oven; drain off fat. Add soup, water, sour cream, and frozen vegetables. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Simmer until vegetables are done. Add more water if needed.
Prepare dumplings according to package directions. Drop by tablespoons into boiling stew. Simmer uncovered, 10 minutes. Cover and simmer an additional 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 1 hour; Makes 6 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!