- 2 cups eFoods Direct Creamy Pasta Roma (prepare according to pkg. directions)
- 2 cups raw scallops
- 1-cup cut- asparagus
- 1 cup red bell pepper-sliced
- 1 cup frozen petite green peas
- 1/4 cup garlic-chopped
- 1 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1.5 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley-chopped
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp.olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook 2 minutes less than package directions. Add shrimp, asparagus, bell pepper and peas and cook until the pasta is tender and the shrimp are cooked, 2 to 4 minutes more.
Drain. Mash garlic and salt in a large bowl until they form a paste. Whisk in yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, oil and pepper. Add the pasta mixture and toss to coat. Serve hot!
Cooking Time: 30 minutes; Makes 4 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!