- 3 cups eFoods Direct Creamy Pasta Roma (prepare according to pkg. directions)
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp.garlic powder
- 1 tsp.salt
- 1 tsp. Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper-diced
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper-diced
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms-diced
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion-diced
- 1 8oz package penne pasta
- 2 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven broiler.
In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Spread the green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, mushrooms, and onion on a baking sheet. Pour the oil and vinegar mixture over the vegetables. Broil the vegetables 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally/ Remove from heat, and cool. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne pasta, cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and rinse with cold water to cool. In a large bowl, toss the vegetables, pasta, and mayonnaise. Top with Parmesan cheese to serve.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes; Makes 6 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!