- 2 Cups eFoods Direct Mashed Potatoes (prepare according to pkg. directions)
- 1 lb medium raw deveined/cleaned shrimp
- 2 cups freshly grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1-cup fresh parsley
- 2 boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare Mashed Potatoes according to package directions. Set aside.
Sauté shrimp in oil until cooked through about 2-3 minutes.
Fold cheese, sour cream and cooked shrimp into the mashed potatoes, simmer for 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
Sprinkle chicken breast with salt, pepper. Place in medium baking dish, bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until the juices run clear. Place chicken on a plate and top with a heaping spoonful of shrimp mashed potatoes. Drizzle with melted butter. Serve hot!
Cooking Time: 30 minutes; Makes 2 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!