- 1 pkg eFoods Direct Chili and Dumplings (use chili packet)
- 1.5 lbs. lean ground beef
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4cup chopped fresh onions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh bell peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 8oz Tomato sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix ground beef, chili packet, eggs, milk, cheese, onions, bell peppers, carrots and bread crumbs in large bowl until well blended.
Shape meat into medium loaf pan. Bake in lower half of oven 60 minutes. At 45 minute mark, pour tomato sauce on top. Cook last 15 minutes with sauce. Remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with your favorite mixed vegetables.
Cooking Time: 65 minutes Makes 6 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!