- 2 cups eFoods Direct Au Gratin Potatoes (prepare according to pkg. directions)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2-cup green onions-chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1.5 cups diced cooked turkey ham
- 3 tbsp. All purpose-flour
- 1.5 cups milk
- 1.5 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
In a saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat; add celery, green onions, carrots, and turkey ham. Sauté, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender. Add flour, stirring until well blended. Gradually add 1 1/4 cups milk, stirring constantly. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until mixture is bubbly; add 1 cup cheese. Cook until cheese is melted; add more milk if mixture is very thick. In a 2-quart casserole, place a layer of the potatoes, a layer of sauce, and then repeat layers.
Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes; top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and bake for about 10 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted.
Cooking Time: 1 hour-15 minutes; Makes 4 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!