- 2 cups eFoods Direct White cheddar pasta (prepare according to pkg. directions)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3 cups hot cooked bow-tie pasta
- 2 cups sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes-halved
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup green scallions-chopped
- 1/3 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley-chopped
- 1 cup crumbled dried tomato feta cheese
- 1 cup minced garlic clove
Combine all the ingredients in a large salad bowl; toss well to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Serve with fresh garlic bread.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes; Makes 4 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!