- 3 cups eFoodsDirect Italian Chicken Soup (prepare according to directions)
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1/2 cup onion-chopped
- 1 can 32 oz chicken broth
- 1 15 oz white beans-drained
- 1 14 oz can diced Italian stewed tomatoes-no salt
- 1 tsp.oregano
- 1 tsp. Rosemary leaves finely crushed
- 1 tsp. Thyme leaves-chopped
- 1 6oz package baby spinach-washed
- 1/2 cup uncooked bowtie pasta
Heat oil in large pan over medium high-heat. Add sausage; cook for 3 minutes. Add onion; cook until onion is tender and sausage is browned. Add Italian chicken soup, chicken broth, white beans, tomatoes, oregano, rosemary, and thyme. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes. Stir in spinach and bowtie pasta. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 8 minutes until pasta is tender.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes; Makes 6 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!