- 2 cups eFoodsDirect Chicken Noodle Soup (prepare according to directions)
- 4 ears corn-fresh or frozen
- 2.5 cups diced sweet potatoes
- 1 onion-chopped
- 2 cloves garlic-crushed
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4-cup bell pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 boneless-skinless chicken thighs
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1-cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. Chopped parsley to garnish top
In a large stockpot over medium high-heat melt butter. Add onions and cook for 3 minutes until soft. Add garlic, thyme, bay leaf and bell pepper then stir and cook for 4 minutes. Season chicken thighs with salt & pepper then add to the pot. Next add sweet potato, ears of corn, chicken noodle soup, chicken stock, and coconut milk; bring to a boil then lower heat to a simmer. Cover and cook for 30 minutes. Remove chicken; let it cool and shred by hand. Remove from heat and add shredded chicken. Sprinkle chopped parsley on top before serving.
Cooking Time: 50 minutes; Makes 6 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!