- 1 package eFoodsDirect Cheesy Chicken Rice Casserole
- 2 Tbsp. Olive, vegetable or coconut oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (8 oz.) bag frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups bread crumbs
In a medium sauce pan, prepare Cheesy Chicken Rice according to directions on package. While rice simmers, in a large fry pan, add oil and cook chicken. While chicken cooks, bring water to a boil in medium saucepan and cook broccoli. When rice is finished, pour into glass baking dish. Mix in cream of chicken soup. Add chicken and broccoli, top with cheese and breadcrumb. Bake at 350° for ten minutes, or until cheese melts and crumbs become golden.
Cook time: About 40 minutes; Serves 4-6
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!