- 3 cups eFoodsDirect Tropical Fruit Medley (prepare according to directions).
- 1 cup of pineapple-cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 cup mango-cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 cup papaya-cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 cup grapefruit-sectioned & peeled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/4-cup light sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
Combine tropical fruit medley, pineapple, mango, papaya and grapefruit in a large bowl. Mix cranberries, mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar and orange juice until well blended. Add to fruit mixture; toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate 4 hours until chilled.
Cooking Time: 4 hours; Makes 6 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!