- 1-cup eFoodsDirect tomato dices (prepare according to directions)
- 10 ounces buffalo mozzarella
- 10 medium-sized basil leaves
- 10 micro onion buns (the fresher, the better)
- 1 cup of Olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
Toast the buns in oven and drizzle with olive oil. Slice mozzarella and separate basil leaves. Set aside with diced tomatoes.
Use a serving platter: On each bottom half bun, arrange a basil leaf, diced tomatoes and a slice of mozzarella cheese. Top with salt and pepper, then close bun.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes; Makes 10 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!