- 2 cups eFoodsDirect Blueberries (prepare according to directions)
- 1-cup eFoodsDirect Pineapple Chunks (prepare according to directions)
- 4 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1-cup eFoodsDirect Whey milk (prepare according to directions)
- 1-cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 1-cup graham crackers crush
Mix milk with yogurt. Use 6 glasses spoon a layer of yogurt, blueberries, yogurt, pineapple chunks: repeat. Sprinkle graham crackers on top. Refrigerate, cover for 30 minutes. Top with whip cream.
Cooking Time:30 minutes; Makes 6 Servings.
Questions? Comments? Variations? We want them all!